Tuesday, July 16, 2013

I COULD BE THE ONE

I'm in love with long skirts in SL. When I find them I just have to have them. I also like to go bare foot most of the time. You can usually find me dancing around my land planting flowers dressed just like this mostly. That or jean shorts. I've been in a sunflower mood. I love how bright and pretty they look and I think the yellow makes me happy. *smiles*

Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Avicii vs Nicky Romero - I Could Be The One

Lolita Oleander


What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth -Genesis
Eyes: IKON
Skin: LAQ - Ebba Glow skin
Necklace: +Half-Deer+ - Savannah Necklace
Bracelett: EarthStones - Tumbled Stone
Bracelett: Maxi Gossamer - Tarifa
Top: Fashionably Dead - Tucked In T
Skirt: Emery - Mesh Maxi Skirt Mulholland Black
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Pose: !bang


Love Quote of the Day:
I like not only to be loved, but also to be told I am loved.
George Eliot

No comments:

Post a Comment