Sunday, June 30, 2013

YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL


I've been listening to this song by Lana Del Rey for a couple of months now. While I was planting flowers on the land I heard it and just started to sing along to it in my loudest Lolita singing voice. Thank goodness no one was around to hear me. *giggles*

I've seen the world
Done it all, had my cake now
Diamonds, brilliant, and Bel-Air now
Hot summer nights mid July
When you and I were forever wild
The crazy days, the city lights
The way you'd play with me like a child

Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful
Will you still love me when I got nothing but my aching soul
I know you will, I know you will
I know that you will
Will you still love me when I'm no longer beautiful


Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Lana Del Rey - Young and Beautiful

Lolita Oleander


What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth -Teddy
Eyes: IKON
Skin: LAQ - Ebba Glow skin
Make-up: BOOM - Love my eyes Liner and Mascara
Jewelry Set: Zaara - Atiriya set
Dress: Apple May Designs -Sarah
Hands& Feet: SLINK -Mesh Hands
Pose: !bang


Love Quote of the Day:
To love another person is to see the face of God.
Victor Hugo

No comments:

Post a Comment