Sunday, June 23, 2013

YOU KNOW YOU LIKE IT

Hello everyone! *waving* I wanted to share some really pretty things to wear. I was dancing last night on my land to cool music wearing this dress that I just love. Of course I'm also wearing some of my favorite hair from Truth. Hopefully soon I'll have some pictures to share with you all of my new beach area on my land. It's summer time and we wanted an area to hang out in the sun. I hope you all had a great weekend. *hugs*

Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
AlunaGeorge - You Know You Like It

Lolita Oleander

What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth -Laurie
Eyes: IKON -Vanity Eyes
Skin: LAQ - Ebba Glow skin
Make-up: BOOM - Love my eyes Liner and Mascara
Necklace: !je suis -l'amour Necklace
Bracelett: *BLITZED* - Legacy Cuffs
Bracelett: EarthStones -Tumbled Stone Bracelets
Bracelet: Mstyle -Ribbon Bracelet
Dress: Baiastice -Hina Maxi dress
Hands: SLINK -Mesh Hands
Pose: !bang


Love Quote of the Day:
Soul meets soul on lovers' lips.
Percy Bysshe Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment