Friday, June 28, 2013

BECOMES THE COLOR

I'm enjoying the summer! It's hot and now I have good reasons to eat ice cream whenever I feel like it. *giggles* I've been decorating our land and I was hanging out in the playground. There is so much for me to do when I get online times flies when we are having fun.
Enjoy your weekend!


Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Emily Wells - Becomes the Color

Lolita Oleander


What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth -Adeline
Flower: Artilleri -Hibi Hair Flower
Eyes: IKON
Skin: LAQ - Ebba Glow skin
Make-up: BOOM - Love my eyes Liner and Mascara
Necklace: EarthStones - Tumbled Stone Jewelry
Bracelett: EarthStones -Tumbled Stone Bracelets
Bracelet: W&B -Diamond & Pearl Bracelet Stack
Bracelet: KOSH -ICE MINT BRACELET
Top: C'est la vie! -Back-Ribbon
Shorts: Fashionably Dead -Scallop Shorts
Hands: SLINK -Mesh Hands
Feet: SLINK -Mesh Feet
Shoes: SLINK - Aussie Thongs
Anklets: p e a c h i - Beads
Pose: !bang


Love Quote of the Day:
Kindness in women, not their beauteous looks, shall win my love.
Washington Irving

No comments:

Post a Comment