Sunday, October 21, 2012

SPIN SPIN SUGAR

ColdLogic has some really beautiful mesh newness out. I love this skirt pant mix. It is just perfect and I just want to wear all the colors. I am also in love with this new Truth hair style called Dawson. It has a beautiful long ponytail in the back. *smiles* I am walking around my home property enjoying the fall and enjoying my weekend.

Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
SNEAKER PIMPS - "Spin Spin Sugar" (Armand's Dark Garage Mix)

Lolita Oleander


What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth -Dawson
Flower: Calla -Lily
Eyes: Mayfly
Skin: LAQ - Ebba Glow skin
Make-up: BOOM - Love my eyes Liner and Mascara
Nails: Izzie's - Metallic Gradient Nails
Necklace: Yummy - Simple Pearl
Earrings: Pixel Mode - Pearl
Bracelett: ASO - Leather Bracelett
Bracelet: W&B -Diamond & Pearl Bracelet Stack
Shirt: coldLogic - Shereda
Pants and skirt: coldLogic -pant - twist-Sage
Shoes: Izzie's -Flower Flats green
Pose: Embody Poses

Love Quote of the Day:
A man reserves his true and deepest love not for the species of woman in whose company he finds himself electrified and enkindled, but for that one in whose company he may feel tenderly drowsy.
George Jean Nathan

No comments:

Post a Comment