Wednesday, October 3, 2012

CLOSER

The very talented Flokers Resident come over my house today and painted a picture of me. She takes appointments if you would like her to paint a picture of you.

Lolita Oleander with Flo
What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Closer - Tegan and Sara

Lolita Oleander By: Flo


What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth -Briony
Hair Flower: Artilleri - Rose
Eyes: Mayfly
Skin: LAQ - Ebba Glow skin
Make-up: BOOM - Love my eyes Liner and Mascara
Earrings: Zaara
Nails: Izzie's - Metallic Gradient Nails
Bracelett: ASO - Leather Bracelett
Bracelet: W&B -Diamond & Pearl Bracelet Stack
Scarf: Tres Blah
Top: Leverocci -Satin Ruffle Top
Pants: BOOM -
Feet: SLINK -Mesh Feet
Shoes: SLINK - Ilena Sandals
Pose: Embody Poses

Love Quote of the Day:
Love is a mutual self-giving which ends in self-recovery.
Fulton J. Sheen

No comments:

Post a Comment