Wednesday, October 31, 2012

HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2012

I just want to wish all of you a very happy and safe Halloween. I love holidays and this years start of the holiday season has been great. We've been to parties, dances and trick or treating in SL. I can't wait to see what November and December have instore for us. Be safe everyone and have a great time. *hugs*

Lolita Oleander


By pumpkins fat and witches lean..
By coal black cat with eyes of green,
By all the magic ever seen…
I wish you luck this HALLOWEEN.


Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Robbie Williams - Candy

Lolita Oleander



What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth - Hadley
Eyes: Mayfly
Skin: LAQ - Olivia Glow skin
Make-up: BOOM - Love my eyes Liner and Mascara
Nails: Izzie's - Metallic Gradient Nails
Make-up: Elymode -Scarecrow
Dress: Miel -Dandy Uber Dress
Top: Tres Blah -Neato Sweatshirt
Pants: Zaara -Denim Capris
Scarecrow Hat & Hay: ATOL -Scarecrow
Feet: SLINK -Mesh Feet
Pose: !bang

Love Quote of the Day:
The love of family and the admiration of friends is much more important than wealth and privilege.
Charles Kuralt

No comments:

Post a Comment