Thursday, July 12, 2012

SPINNING TUNES - DJ LOLITA OLEANDER



On Wednesday night I was the DJ at The Pixel Bean Coffeehouse. If you haven't been there you really must go visit. It's a great place to hang out and take dates. There is the coffee house, camp hangout area, a place to play Greedy and places to sit and talk all around.
I didn't take pictures of my DJ show but Takeo and Pey did so I get to share them with you.
I hope to see you at The Pixel Bean Coffeehouse next Wednesday!

DJ Loltia Oleander By: Peyton Oleander

DJ Lolita Oleander
Celebrating HUMPday Wednesday with you at
The Pixel Bean Coffeehouse
Wednesday's
8pm SLT - 10pm SLT


DJ Lolita Oleander By: Takeo Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Tektonik Edward Maya

What I’m wearing:
Hair: =DeLa*= -Moelleux
Eyes: Mayfly
Skin: LAQ - Ebba Glow skin
Bracelet: ASO - Leather Bracelett
Dress: Aura -Summer Sun Maxi's
Feet: SLINK -Mesh Feet


Love Quote of the Day:
A baby is born with a need to be loved - and never outgrows it.
Frank Howard Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment