Sunday, April 24, 2011

THAT EASTER BUNNY IS SMART


Lolita Bunny
Learned From The Easter Bunny
All I need to know I learned from the Easter Bunny
Don't put all your eggs in one basket
Walk softly and carry a big carrot
Everyone needs a friend who is all ears.
There's no such thing as too much candy.
All work and no play can make you a basket case.
A cute little tail attracts a lot of attention.
Everyone is entitled to a bad hare day.
Let happy thoughts multiply like rabbits.
Some body parts should be floppy.
Keep your paws off other people's jelly beans.
Good things come in small sugar-coated packages.
The grass is always greener in someone else's basket.
An Easter bonnet can tame even the wildest hare.
To show your true colors you have to come out of your shell!
Lolita Bunny
I have a cute tail you just can't see it. *giggle*
I'm going to be a bunny even after Easter is over because I just love these ears from Epic. This dress has a HUD that can change to any color I want so I'll be wearing it often. I'm just totally happy with my hippity hoppity self and no you can't have my bunny feet. No matter how lucky you think they could be.
*Giggles and hops away*
Lolita Bunny

What I'm wearing:
Hair: TRUTH -Karen
Eyes: pc eyes by LL -shallow water
Make-up: BOOM -Love my eyes Liner and Mascara
Skin: LAQ -Linnea [Nougat] Glow skin
Dress: Epic -Bowie Babydoll Bunneh Flower Dress {White}
Undershirt: [Plastik] -Boudoir
Ears: Epic -Twitchy Bunneh Ears!
Bunny feet: Epic -Digi Stockings Set {White}
Flower Parasol: Epic -Strange Daisy Raining Parasol [Red]
Pose: Glitterati

Love Quote of the Day:
Dear Lord, I'm so grateful I'm still loved.
Vivien Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment