Tuesday, April 26, 2011

IMPULSO


Lolita Oleander Dark City
What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Industrial Dance [Impulso biomecanico]
Lolita Oleander




What I'm wearing:
Hair: TRUTH -Kaelyn
Eyes: pc eyes by LL -shallow water
Make-up: Nuuna -V3
Skin: LAQ -Susan [Nougat] Glow skin
Tattoo: V -Galactic Tattoo
Shirt: Insanya -Night Out shirt Black
Gloves: Linc -Finger Tapes
Choker: *BLITZED* -Legacy
Belt: Pepper -Andavi Belt Black
Pants: Deviance - Leather Pants
Shoes: Maitreya Gold -Esprit
Pose: Glitterati

What he's wearing:
Hair: Uw.St -Hibiki-Hair Black
Shirt: SEY – “Roll up shirts-WS” (Embroide-Black)
Gloves: SiniStyle -Taped Fist
Jeans: Inone Style -Kokoro
Tattoo: Tiki Tattoo – “Tubuai”
Shoes: GOS -[DOCS-V2] 8 HOLE

Love Quote of the Day:
All my life, my heart has yearned for a thing I cannot name.
Andre Breton

No comments:

Post a Comment