Thursday, April 21, 2011

JUST LIKE U LIKE

Tatum D. posted a Blogger Challenge called "Give Props". It's when you shop from blogs which we all do *raises hand in the air* You give props and recognition to the wonderful cool amazing blogger from which you discovered your outfit from. It's also a good way to discover new blogs from your friends. For example I discovered Right Click And Buy from this blogger challenge! SCORE!

I'm "Giving Massive Props" to Arni for the outfit I'm wearing in this blog post. I just adore this look and I've been running around SL wearing it for days. So go out find a blogger you would like to "Give Props" to and blog on!

Lolita Oleander

Lolita Oleander

Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Aggro Santos 'Like U Like' ft Kimberley Walsh
*singing*
"And you can have all of me tonight
Ain't nobody else gonna make it right"

What I'm wearing:
Hair: TRUTH -Annie
Eyes: pc eyes by LL -shallow water
Make-up: BOOM -Love my eyes Liner and Mascara
Skin: LAQ -Susan [Nougat] Glow skin
Skirt: Narwhal - Denim Pooch Skirt
Socks: WWI -Boyfriend Garter Socks
Undershirt: NO -Lacey Henley - Pink
Overshirt: Crazy -Thin Shirt B&W
Vest: Gypsys! -Leather Vest
Shoes: *Kookie* - Armarda Boot
Pose: Glitterati
Couple Pose: Olive Juice -When I See You Smile

What he's wearing:
Hair: Uw.St -Hibiki-Hair Black
Shirt: WMD -"S" TShirt Black RNeck Untucked
Jeans: AOHARU -BT_VintageDenim_Dark
Shoes: GOS -[DOCS-V2] 8 HOLE

Love Quote of the Day:
Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship - never.
Charles Caleb Colton

No comments:

Post a Comment