Wednesday, January 19, 2011

ME AND MY PARASOL

Today on Plurk my friend Marnix posted a bit of new found fact to us as his morning greeting. He said, “It beats a boring good morning.” Which is totally true. My morning in RL was full of work meetings and *yawn* well you get the picture. I was still in that mode of thinking when I said, “So true. Good Morning Mr. Marnix.” Then the goofy talk starts. *Giggle*



So this blog was inspired by my creative, funny and thinking outside the box friend Marnix. *smiles as I twirl my parasol* I do have to say that this week I’ve learned stuff about hypoallergenic cats and something about pandas that will scar me for life. Thank you Marnix keep them coming.

Lolita and her Parasole
I adore and love all of my Plurk friends!
Lolita Oleander


What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth -Quinn
Dress: *Katat0nik* -Dottie Dress
Necklace: LC -Piper Necklace
Bracelete: LOULOU&CO -:: ENIGMA ::
Shoes: *GF* -Flower Pumps "Eve" Black
Parasol: ANA_Mations
Pose: Glitterati

Love Quote of the Day:
Only divine love bestows the keys of knowledge.
Arthur Rimbaud

No comments:

Post a Comment