Saturday, January 29, 2011

BEAUTIFUL CASSIOPEIA

I absolutely love this outfit from Wishbox called Cassiopeia. I had such a hard time picking a color. There are 10 colors so I'm sure you'll find one you'll love. I really want another color so I might go back and grab another one soon. *Giggle* All the beautiful jewelry I am wearing is from Zaara. I had a great day belly dancing all around in world today. *wink*

Lolita Oleander The Veiw

Lolita Oleander Belly Dancer

What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth -Odette
Skin: LAQ -Nellie [Nougat] Glow skin
Make-up: BOOM -Love my eyes Liner and Mascara
Whole Outfit: Wishbox -Cassiopeia (Moonstone)
All Jewelry: Zaara
Pose: Glitterati


Love Quote of the Day:
To love one that is great, is almost to be great one's self.
Samuel Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment