Friday, January 21, 2011

LOOK INTO MY EYES

I just love this dress from Hucci. I have to go back and get it in red. It's so Rawr! If you need something to go clubbing in this would be a great dress to go buy. I'm also sure all you ladies are falling in love with the new make-up options we all are enjoying. I just wanted to show you my eyes after I placed on some eyeshadow from PixelDolls. It has this amazing look with glitter. It's one of my favorites now! Enjoy exploring and have fun doing it. Mwah Lolita.

Look into my eyes


What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth -Chalice
Eyes: PC -Shallow water
Lashes: FTL -Eyelashes - C01 Natural
Make-up: PixelDolls -Eyeshadow . Rocket Fuel
Skin: LAQ -Phoebe2
Bracelet: erratic -Cuff
Dress: Hucci -Naomi Dress - Klein Blue
Shoes: OC -Mercy Sandals
Pose: Glitterati


Love Quote of the Day:
Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life.
Leo Buscaglia

No comments:

Post a Comment