Friday, April 17, 2015

SIMPLE DESIRE

It's my simple desire to relax at the end of the day with the one I love. Grab a yummy drink and take a sunset stroll. I love how simple things can be in SL when you stop take a deep breath and enjoy the little things around you. Happy Friday! Cheers to you and yours.


Takeo and Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
All Mankind - Simple Desire


What I’m wearing:
Hair: Magika - [Crush]
Hair flower: Artilleri - Hibi Hair Flower
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Swim Suit: BOOM - Loli Summer Set
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Shoes: Zaara - Janya jeweled flats
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Couple Pose: Bounce This Poses - Winter Stroll
Drinks: poche Tropical drink gacha
Location: Rainforest de la Oleander - Will be available for rent soon.

Love Quote of the Day:
Happiness is like a kiss. You must share it to enjoy it.
Bernard Meltzer

No comments:

Post a Comment