Wednesday, April 15, 2015

ALL YOUR DAYS

If you've been following my Flickr you might have been seeing our family vacation pictures to Rainforest de la Oleander. It's a place I created so that my family and I could go on vacation. We've had so much fun we've been here two weeks and still don't want to leave. I wanted to share some of my lovely moments from vacation. Everyone should take time to get away from your norm and relax even in SL.


Takeo and Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Juliette Commagère - All your days

Also I have to share this beautiful picture my sis Alicia took of me on vacation. It's one of my favorites that someone has taken of me. She takes amazing pictures and you should follow her on her Flickr. View her pictures and add some to your favorites.
My beautiful sister on vacation!


What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH - Thalia
Sunglasses: REDGRAVE - Sunglasses Aviator PILOT
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Necklace: +Half-Deer+ - Savannah Necklace
Camera: {AMITOMO} -Vintage Camera
Outfit and vest: The Secret Store - Kiara Romper, Noah Cropped Vest
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Shoes: Pure Poison - Brown Nikka Sandals
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Couple Pose: !bang - Read my thoughts
Location: Rainforest de la Oleander - Will be available for rent soon.

Love Quote of the Day:
If you want to be loved, be lovable.
Ovid

No comments:

Post a Comment