Monday, November 24, 2014

HEROES

The other day my little girl Payton shared a link to a song on her PLURK. I listened to the song and loved it. I hear it now on the radio and I smile because I think of her now because she shared it and I know she likes it. This week is going to fly by fast. I hope you all enjoy your US Holiday Thanksgiving week. Spend time with family and friends and tell them what you are thankful for. I'm thankful for these little heroes in my life that I call family.

Lolita, Payton and Takeo Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Alesso - Heroes

What I’m wearing:
Hair: Magika - NO
Headband: +Half-Deer+ - Forest's Tale flowers
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Necklace: +Half-Deer+ - Forest's Tale heart key
Top: Mikunch - Simple Sweater with Shirt
Shorts: Mon Tissu - Cuffed Denim Shorts - Polka Dots
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Shoes: REIGN - Nashville Boots
Family Pose: GLAMRUS -Our Gift Pose


Love Quote of the Day:
Any time not spent on love is wasted.
Torquato Tasso

No comments:

Post a Comment