Wednesday, November 26, 2014

HAPPY THANKSGIVING 2014 - I LIVED

One more HAPPY THANKSGIVING 2014 everyone family and friends! Last night we had our family thanksgiving dinner. It was wonderful and we laughed so much just being with each other. We went around the table sharing what we are thankful for this past year. I just want to say that this past year has been amazing and fun thanks to this family of mine in SL. I'm in love and feel loved by these wonderful people. They make me laugh and they support me. I feel very lucky to be a part of their lives. After we had a yummy dinner we decided to start a new family tradition. From now on every year after Thanksgiving dinner we are going to play family football.

Family Thanksgiving Dinner

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
OneRepublic - I Lived

WE PLAY FAMILY FOOTBALL GOOD!
*laughing so hard*
We don't know who won or what the score was but
we had a blast chasing the person who had the ball.
I have to add the half time show preformed by my sis was amazing.
Have a safe Thanksgiving and enjoy every moment!


FAMILY FOOTBALL on Thanksgiving



What I’m wearing at Thanksgiving dinner:
Hair: TRUTH - Thalia
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Necklace: Zaara - Banjara Silver
Dress: *Les Petits Détails* - Mandarino
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Nail Polish: Hello Dave


What I’m wearing to play football:
Hair: TRUTH - Marleen
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Top: *Fishy Strawberry* - Boyfriend Jersey T-Shirt
Pants: Cracked Mirror - Lounge Sweats
Shoes: REIGN - Petal Hoppers
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Football Poses: .click. - Catch
Football Poses: Little Moments Poses - They have a really nice football collection


Love Quote of the Day:
Love is the silent saying and saying of a single name.
Mignon McLaughlin

No comments:

Post a Comment