Saturday, April 5, 2014

WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD

Our last night on vacation we had a family dance on the ocean. We danced together before the beautiful waterfall on decks amongst the waterlilies. We had glow bugs flying around and pretty lanterns in the sky. I loved our family dance so much. My Takeo was our family DJ for the night and played a bunch of our favorite family songs.

Our vacation week went by way too fast. I just love these people I call family. They make me laugh so much by the end of the night my cheeks hurt. We goof off and we smile all the time. We are there for each other and I look forward to being with them. This was my first vacation in SL and it was the most amazing time. We made some great family memories. Some loving words for my family because when things get them stressed I hope they remember they are loved.


Promise me you will not spend so much time treading water and
trying to keep your head above the waves that you forget, truly forget,
how much you have always loved to swim.
Tyler Knott Gregson




What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwo`ole's "What A Wonderful World"


Me dancing with my two little girls Riley & Payton Oleander.

Lolita, Riley & Payton Oleander


I asked my son Raven Oleander to save me a few dances. Dancing with my little man.

Lolita and Raven Oleander Dancing


Slow dancing with my little Payton Oleander.

Lolita and Payton Oleander


Cuddle dancing with my Riley Oleander.

Lolita and Riley Oleander Dancing

What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth - Felicity
Flowers: GizzA
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Dress: GizzA - Gilda Gown
Undershirt: d. Select - Tube top lace
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Nail Polish: Hello Dave - Perfumed Sweeties
Family poses: .click.
Family poses: Heirloom Poses


Our set up for the waterfall dance area a mix of things from:
Lark - Desert Retreat Deck @Homeshow
Bontanical - Waterlilies
Zenith - Water Lanterns
GOD - Floating lanterns


Love Quote of the Day:

No comments:

Post a Comment