Saturday, April 19, 2014

I FELL IN LOVE AGAIN

Happy Easter weekend everyone. I hope it's a relaxing time with you and your family. We've been to a few egg hunts in SL the past few days. Such cute and pretty things to collect. These +Half-Deer+ bangles are so cute I had to have them. Take a trip around the grid shopping for a few cute things if you like what I've shared with you. Even the cute new dresses that just released from coldLogic is perfect for your spring wardrobe.

Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Sufjan Stevens - Chicago

Lolita Oleander

"You came to take us
All things go, all things go
To recreate us
All things grow, all things grow
We had our mindset (I made a lot of mistakes)
All things know, all things know (I made a lot of mistakes)
You had to find it (I made a lot of mistakes)
All things go, all things go (I made a lot of mistakes)..."


Lolita Oleander

What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth - January
Hair Blow: 2PM - Need me head bands
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Necklace: Yummy - Simple Pearl Necklace
Bracelet: +Half-Deer+ - Painted Rustic Bangle [Bunny] @ OZ Easter Egg Hunt
Dress: coldLogic - Everette
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Nail Polish: Hello Dave - Perfumed Sweeties
Socks: Schadenfreude - Watercolor Tights
Shoes: Ingenue - Lily Flats
My Pose: {Imeka~}


Our trees and outside bakery set up is from:
8f8 - Sweet Life Bakery @Season Story Event



Love Quote of the Day:
Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me.
Sarah Bernhardt

No comments:

Post a Comment