What are your top five favorite things in SL for 2012?
MY TOP FIVE FAVORITE THINGS IN SL FOR 2012
1. My number one favorite thing about SL is my FAMILY and FRIENDS. We may not talk every day but just knowing they are around makes me happy. They make me smile and laugh during the day. I get very happy and excited when my family and friends visit for movie nights or come to play games with me. You really don’t know how much I smile when I get a chance to DJ and family and friends make time to come dance and listen to me pick music for us to enjoy. It’s little things like sending hugs that just mean the world to me. I get all gitty when my family invites me over to visit or to listen to live singers with them. It's a wonderful feeling to have such great people in my life.
2. My number two favorite thing about SL is MY HOME/LAND. This year I rented a homestead and I’ve had the most fun decorating it and changing it for all the seasons. I love taking days and planting trees and setting down flowers or snow. What makes me the most happy is how my family reacts to all my decorating when they log on after I’ve had time to make mountains and rivers. I love our home and decorating it is one of my favorite things to do.
3. PLURK is my number three favorite thing about SL. It’s not part of SL but we’ve made it a SL community of friends all involved in some way with SL. It’s my favorite thing to do when I’m not in SL and want to know what’s going on. I’ve met so many wonderful people on PLURK. They make me laugh and smile all the time. I find out all the news and events from there most of the time. They give me heads up on things that I would have missed if I didn’t have PLURK. If you aren’t on PLURK yet you should join! It’s so much fun and you meet some really wonderful people.
4. My number four favorite thing about SL is MESH. At first I was hesitant and didn’t like change but now I can’t get enough of it. Most of my new clothes, jewelry, shoes, furniture and hair are all mesh. I just love that my hair doesn’t dig into my body while I walk or dance. I love how my prim count loves that some mesh furniture is low prim. I love sitting down in pants and dresses and having my clothes move with my body in SL now. My SL family call me a mesh snob now because if it’s not made of mesh I more than likely can pass on buying it now a days.
5. My number five favorite thing about SL is how anything is possible. This year I was a fox, a lion, and a hamster for fun. I learned how to DJ which was so much fun for me. Never in a million years did I think I would be brave enough to entertain people with my taste in music. *giggles* I've learned a lot this year in SL and it's because SL opens up so many doors for possiblities. I'm thankful in 2012 that SL helped me grow and learn a great many things.
TOP FIVE FAVORITE THINGS IN SL ARE FOR 2012?
What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Krewella - Alive
What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth -Cece
Eyes: IKON Eternal Eyes
Skin: LAQ - Ebba Glow skin
Make-up: BOOM - Love my eyes Liner and Mascara
Nails and Hands: Slink - Mesh Rigged Hands
Necklace and Earrings: MANDALA
Scarf: SEY -VH Stole Unisex/Mesh Dress: DCNY - Boho Baby Dress
Shirt: Nylon Outfitters - Openback Lace Tee - Black Stockings: Mstyle - Dotz Tights
Boots: Baiastic -Knee platform stretch boots suede black
Love Quote of the Day:
All the beautiful sentiments in the world weigh less than a single lovely action.
James Russell Lowell