Wednesday, December 19, 2012

BLOGGER CHALLENGE - BLAST FROM THE PAST

Earlier this week I was reading Oakley Foxtrot plurk line when I saw she did a blog called: Blogger Challenge: Blast From The Past. I saw it and thought oh how fun. So here is my Blast From The Past all the way back from 2009.

Lolita Oleander

Also if you do this challenge make sure you add your pictures to the
Blogger Challenge: Blast From The Past Flickr group.

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Christian Burns, Paul Oakenfold & JES - As We Collide

Lolita Oleander


What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth -Stella
Eyes: IKON Eternal Eyes
Skin: LAQ - Ebba Glow skin
Make-up: BOOM - Love my eyes Liner and Mascara
Nails and Hands: Slink - Mesh Rigged Hands
Undershirt: Archange -Martine Sweater Wrap/Blouse (white lace)
Dress: SEY -Retro2piece [D3]
Socks: *League* - Thermal Long Socks (Black)
Shoes: SEY - Layer's boots[D]Knit
Pose: Fri.day


Love Quote of the Day:
There is only one kind of love, but there are a thousand imitations.
Francois de La Rochefoucauld

No comments:

Post a Comment