Saturday, June 9, 2012

WHISTLE


"And we start real slow
You just put your lips together
And you come real close
Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby
Here we go


Whistle baby, whistle baby,
Whistle baby, whistle baby"

Lolita Oleander


What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Flo Rida - Whistle
Lolita Oleander


What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth - Cynthia
Hair Flower: Artilleri -Hibi hair flower
Eyes: Mayfly
Skin: LAQ - Ebba[Nougat] Glow skin
Make-up: BOOM - Love my eyes Liner and Mascara
Bracelett: ASO - Leather Bracelet
Bracelett: Love Soul - Hemp bracelet*Natural*
Dress: Tres Blah - Daydream Babydoll
Jeans: Maitreya -Mesh Flare jeans
Feet: SLINK -Mesh Feet
Shoes: SLINK -Ilena Sandals
Pose: Glitterati


Love Quote of the Day:
A kiss makes the heart young again and wipes out the years.
Rupert Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment