Wednesday, June 13, 2012

BLOGGER CHALLENGE: RED LIP WEDNESDAY


BLOGGER CHALLENGE

I saw this blogger Challenge on Cajsa's Plurk the other day and I was inspired to participate. So here is my “Wear Red on Wednesday” picture for “Red Lip Wednesday”.

Takeo and Lolita Oleander
What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Echo & The Bunnymen - Lips Like Sugar

Takeo and Lolita Oleander

What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth - Andrea
Eyes: Mayfly
Skin: LAQ - Ebba Glow skin
Make-up: BOOM -Love my eyes Liner and Mascara
Necklace: MG -Amulet of Seraphina - SILVER
Bracelet: BLITZED -Legacy
Couple Poses: D.Luxx Poses


Love Quote of the Day:
Sometimes love is stronger than a man's convictions.
Isaac Bashevis Singer

1 comment:

  1. It looks like your friend there is having some fun in that first photo (grin).

    ReplyDelete