Friday, April 27, 2012

SOMEBODY THAT I USE TO KNOW



I'm enjoying this time of year. Something about the spring into summer clothes just makes me want to relax and enjoy the flowers and blue sky. I just wanted to share with you all what I've been running around the grid in. I love these capri's and I already know I'm going to need to get more colors soon. How could you not love some of the new Truth hair that's been released the past weeks? Make sure to check out all his newness soon.

I hope you all enjoy your weekend and spend it with those you enjoy and call friends. *hugs*

Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Somebody That I Used to Know - Walk off the Earth
Lolita Oleander

Lolita Oleander


What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth -Rhonda
Eyes: pc eyes by LL -Shallow Water
Skin: LAQ - Ebba[Nougat] Glow skin
Make-up: BOOM -Love my eyes Liner and Mascara
Necklace: Yummy
Earrings: Zaara
Bracelett: ASO -Leather Bracelet
Top: Tram -Pintuck T
Shorts: ColdLogic -capri - Mesh
Feet: SLINK -Mesh Feet
Pose: GLITTERATI - Wrapped

Love Quote of the Day
Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.
Oscar Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment