Saturday, April 7, 2012

HAPPY EASTER 2012


My family and I spend the evening exploring Easter Town. What a fun way to celebrate Easter with your SL family. *smiles* You should visit this weekend with friends and family. Happy Easter everyone!

Lolita and Peyton Oleander
What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Young the Giant- Cough Syrup

Lolita and Payton Oleander

What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth -Juliette
Eyes: pc eyes by LL -Shallow Water
Skin: LAQ - Ebba[Nougat] Glow skin
Make-up: BOOM -Love my eyes Liner and Mascara
Jacket: EPIC -FTLO Black Market- Mesh Kawaii Bunneh Hoodie
Bunny Ears: EPIC
Shirt: Fri. -Basic Cami - White
Jeans: Decoy -Dana 76 Jeans
Shoes: AKEYO -CHUCKS
Pose: Glitterati

What Peyton Oleander is wearing visit her blog:
Little Pey's Adventures


Peep Race!!

Love Quote of the Day:
Only divine love bestows the keys of knowledge.
Arthur Rimbaud

No comments:

Post a Comment