Monday, July 4, 2011

HAPPY 4th OF JULY 2011

Happy 4th of July everyone celebrating or not. *smiles* Newness is all over my body today. The beautifully cute new skin from LAQ called "Olivia" makes me very happy. The bonus factor is that my sweetheart noticed it right away withouy me saying anything and called me beautiful. *happy sigh* Also if you haven't already visited EarthStones for this pretty set you should do so. There is a new group gift out there also of earrings. I didn't feature it in this blog but they match this set perfectly.

Lolita Oleander 4th of July 2011

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Arman Van Buuren ft Racoon Love You More

Lolita Oleander 4th of July 2011


What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth -Leighton
Eyes: pc eyes by LL -Shallow Water
Skin: LAQ - Olivia [Nougat] Glow skin *NEW*
Make-up: BOOM -Love my eyes Liner and Mascara
Jewelry: EarthStones -Zahra 4th of July Set
Dress: [Plastik] -Boudoir-Skyy
Pose: Glitterati
Backdrop: LISP - Sunshine Sky Drapes & rug

No comments:

Post a Comment