Sunday, June 26, 2011

CHECK OUT MY TOES


Check Out My Toes!
What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Akcent - That's My Name

Lolita Oleander

I love my new flip flops from Maitreya Gold. You are going to see me running around in these a lot this summer. Color changable and they have cute anklets with them that change color to match my outfit. A must have for me! *smiles*

Lolita Oleander


What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth -Neve
Eyes: pc eyes by LL -Shallow Water
Skin: LAQ -Susan [Nougat] Glow skin
Make-up: BOOM -Love my eyes Liner and Mascara
Necklace: KOSH -MULTIPLEX NECKLACE
Top: {mon tissu} -Patterns of Spring Top ~ Orchid
Shorts: Maitreya -Jeans Shorts
Sandals: Maitreya Gold - Flip-Flops
Pose: Glitterati

Love Quote of the Day:
Many a man in love with a dimple makes the mistake of marrying the whole girl.
Stephen Leacock

No comments:

Post a Comment