Friday, May 27, 2016

WHO SAYS

I've been singing this song all day long! It's such a positive strong song and it really makes me feel good! So dancing around in the sun today on this great Friday! I hope the start of your very long weekend is PERFECT!


Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Selena Gomez & The Scene - Who Says


What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH - River
Eyes: IKON
Ears: MANDALA - SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU
Skin: Lara Hurley - Pearl
Jewelry Set: Cae - :: Aster ::
Top: ~ i`pitǝmē ~ - Zerelda Ruffle Top
Skirt: ~ i`pitǝmē ~ - Zerelda Mini Skirt & Belt
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Body: Maitreya
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
My Pose: Any Pose - Made myself for me.


Love Quote of the Day:
Love is all we have, the only way that each can help the other.
Euripides

No comments:

Post a Comment