Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I LOVE YOU


My little SL daughter gave me this song to listen to yesterday and it inspired me to blog. She inspires me. *smiles* I am just adoring the new Truth mesh hair. Go check out demos if you haven't already.

I'm in a cuddling mood today so I'm heading to go grab my
SL family and relax. *hugs & kisses*

Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Avril Lavigne - I Love You

Lolita Oleander

What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth - Parisa
Eyes: pc eyes by LL -Shallow Water
Skin: LAQ - Ebba[Nougat] Glow skin
Make-up: BOOM -Love my eyes Liner and Mascara
Necklace: Caroline’s Jewelry -Vintage Watch Key Necklace –Pink
Dress: Tulip -Tea & Crumpets Petal
Toes: Maitreya Gold - Bare Feet Tip Toe Edition
Pose: Glitterati

Love Quote of the Day:
Love is a canvas furnished by nature and embroidered by imagination.
Voltaire

No comments:

Post a Comment