Saturday, May 28, 2011

DRESSING FOR THE SUMMER

Our land will be turning to a beach theme soon and while I was planting palm trees I was roaming around the land dressed like this. *smiles* I also can't tell you how happy I was to see Truth's new hair releases this week. *happy sigh* I just love his hair creations.

Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Ace Of Base - Cruel Summer

Lolita Oleander


What I'm wearing:
Hair: TRUTH - Lucia
Eyes: pc eyes by LL -shallow water
Make-up: BOOM -Love my eyes Liner and Mascara
Skin: LAQ - Susan [Nougat] Glow skin
Tattoo: HUZ -Oriental
Bracelet: Love Soul -Hemp bracelet*rasta*
Swimsuit: Kyoot - Day Trip Bikini - Kekova
Skirt: Dutch Touch -Jeans Skirt Dark2
Shoes: Maitreya Gold -Esprit
Pose: Glitterati

Love Quote of the Day:
Any time not spent on love is wasted.
Torquato Tasso

No comments:

Post a Comment