Sunday, March 20, 2011

IT'S ALL WORTHWHILE


Lolita Oleander
This is my "Unicorn". The ONE song that pretty much started me to listen to and get into these songs. I just love this duet version.
*happy sigh* Such a good song.

Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Apoptygma berzerk - unicorn (duet version)
Just click that link. *closes eyes and dances to the beat*
Lolita Oleander Lean

Lolita Oleander Mask

What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth -Odette
Eyes: pc eyes by LL -Berlin Nights
Skin: LAQ -Susan [Nougat] Glow skin
Make-up: Nuuna -Tattoo layer makeups
Belt: *BLITZED* -Plugged Belt
Jacket: GRAVES -G206 Defence
Top: [Plastik] -Courtesan-Black
Gloves: +plus -Biker Gloves* Alpha
Jeans: Decoy -Dana 76 Jeans
Boots: Ducknipple -Motoko (Black)
Mask: Cobrahive - Surgeon Mask (black laced)
Pose: Glitterati -Sci-fi hallway

Love Quote of the Day:
Love and scandal are the best sweeteners of tea.
Henry Fielding

1 comment: