Monday, July 22, 2013

LOLITA'S SECOND LIFE BUCKET LIST

Lolita and Takeo Oleander
This week Strawberry Singh’s blog meme is Your Second Life bucket list challenge. Meme Instructions: Share at least 5 items on your Second Life Bucket List and try and complete one of the items on the list this week.

1. Visit the seven wonders of the world in SL. I was told they were all in Second Life so why not take a trip around the world and see them all. Then I will have done that in one of my lives.

2. Own a sim! I've never owned my own sim. I've rented and I've lived on my own homestead but never owned a whole sim. I would just love to decorate it and see what I could do with all those prims.

3. Join a RP community. I have a SL family and we RP but not like some of the RP communities that I know are out there. So many to choose from and explore it would be an adventure for sure. I once upon a time signed up to be a student at Hogwarts school in SL but I never got to jump in and start RPing.

4. Be an official DJ in a popular club. I've played my music at a very wonderful coffee house hangout and mostly DJ'd on my land. It would be a fun goal to work my way up to a club.

5. To create something that would be worth selling. I've never made anything in SL before. This would be fun to think of an idea and make it happen.

Those are my five SL bucket list items! I know I will not complete one of these items on this list by the end of this week but by the time I close the door on SL. I'm sure I will.

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Nelly Furtado - Bucket List


What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth - Mercedes
Eyes: IKON
Skin: LAQ - Ebba Glow skin
Necklace: je suis - Nocturne
Bracelett: ASO - Leather Bracelett
Dress: Baiastice - Ayoun dress
Pants: {mon tissu} - Denim - Lou Lou
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Pose: RACK Poses & 11th Hour


Love Quote of the Day:
Love comes unseen; we only see it go.
Austin Dobson

1 comment:

  1. Oh I didn't know the seven wonders were in Second Life. Going to have to add that to my list now as well!

    ReplyDelete