Monday, July 1, 2013

CRUISE

I put my new cowgirl hat on from Truth and started to sing country songs. *blushing* The only one I could think of at the time was "Save A Horse Ride a Cowboy". Now I feel ready to go out line dancing at a country bar with friends. I'm pretty sure that after this new release from TRUTH that same feeling inspired a bunch of people to get off their land and go dancing.



Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Florida Georgia Line - Cruise (Remix) ft. Nelly

Lolita Oleander


What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth -Jill
Eyes: IKON
Skin: LAQ - Ebba Glow skin
Make-up: BOOM - Love my eyes Liner and Mascara
Necklace: KOSH -INFINITY Necklace
Bracelet: KOSH -INFINITY Bracelet
Bracelett: *BLITZED* - Legacy Cuffs
Top: [Aux] - Vintage Tube Top
Shorts: Fashionably Dead -Scallop Shorts
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Anklets: Maitreya Gold - Beads
Pose: !bang


Love Quote of the Day:
We are all born for love. It is the principle of existence, and its only end.
Benjamin Disraeli

No comments:

Post a Comment