Friday, July 12, 2013

LIKE HOME

Happy Friday everyone! Once again I'm hanging out at home placing new things around the land so that when my friends and family are online we can enjoy our time together. I made a new deck patio area for us that I'm so happy with. I think it's my new favorite place on our land. *smiles* I also want to share with you the new tops from The Secret Store. I love them! I even finally had a chance to wear my flower hair from Truth that I got from a past gatcha. So I'm one happy Lolita this Friday.

Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Nicky Romero & NERVO - Like Home

Lolita Oleander


What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth -Video Games
Eyes: IKON
Skin: LAQ - Ebba Glow skin
Make-up: BOOM - Love my eyes Liner and Mascara
Necklace: (Yummy) -Michelle Pearl Set
Bracelett: (Yummy) -Michelle Pearl
Bracelett: [W&B] -Diamond & Pearl Bracelet Stack
Top: The Secret Store -Elsa Ruffle Shirt
Shorts: *COCO* -Denim Shorts
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Pose: !bang


Love Quote of the Day:
Familiar acts are beautiful through love.
Percy Bysshe Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment