Saturday, July 13, 2013

JUST GIVE ME A REASON

My sweetheart Takeo and I got dressed up to explore dance places around the grid. It's kind of fun to go out and about again to new and old places. We had a great time. We came home afterwards and relaxed on our deck. I just love dancing around in my new dress from Tres Blah that goes perfectly with my new shoes from Hucci. My Takeo gives me a reason to smile.

Lolita and Takeo Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
P!nk - Just Give Me A Reason ft. Nate Ruess

Takeo and Lolita Oleander


What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth - Mina
Eyes: IKON
Skin: LAQ - Ebba Glow skin
Make-up: BOOM - Love my eyes Liner and Mascara
Necklace: [ glow ] studio - Key to My Heart Necklace
Necklace: DECO - Essential pearl Set
Bracelett: KOSH - ICE MINT BRACELET
Bracelett: [W&B] -Diamond & Pearl Bracelet Stack
Dress: Tres Blah - Frilly Dress
Shoes: Hucci - Nasik Sandals
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Pose: !bang
Couple Pose: Purple Poses


Love Quote of the Day:
Love and dignity cannot share the same abode.
Ovid

No comments:

Post a Comment