Saturday, May 21, 2016

TOES

"Oh, you capture my attention
Carefully listening,
Don't wanna miss a thing,
Keeping my eyes on you
Got me on my toes..."


Lolita and Takeo Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
LIGHTS - Toes


What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH - Henya
Eyes: IKON
Ears: MANDALA - SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU
Skin: Lara Hurley - Heidi
Necklace: KOSH - COPECK NECKLACE
Top: -Pixicat- - Hunter.Corset
Pants: -Pixicat- - Hunter.Pants @We Love RP
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Body: Maitreya
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Couple Pose: RK Poses - Tenderness


What he is wearing:
Hair: Agrace - HAYATE
Eyes: IKON
Mesh Head: SAMURAI HQ - Burton
Shirt: [DEADWOOL] - Hugo shirt
Shirt: [DEADWOOL] - Corduroy pants
Skin: SAMURAI HQ
Hands, body & Feet: SLINK


Location: Rainforest


Love Quote of the Day:
Love is not only something you feel, it is something you do.
David Wilkerson

No comments:

Post a Comment