Monday, January 11, 2016

CHILD OF LIGHT

My first blog post of 2016 just happens to be about this little love in my life my daughter Payton Oleander. We just celebrated her birthday and I wanted to share my outfit with you all. Also you get a glimpse of the birthday party area. I hope your 2016 started just as amazing as mine.

Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Child of Light - Mindy Gledhill



What I’m wearing:
Hair: (Chemistry) - Amelia
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Lara Hurley - Heidi
Dress: -Pixicat- - Ballerina.Dress RARE
Legwarmers and shoes: .::Dead Dollz::. - 10. Legwarmers + Pointe RARE
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Body: Maitreya
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Pose: - Sari-Sari - Ballet

Decorations:
+Half-Deer+ - Simple Clouds
+Half-Deer+ - Fairylight Balloons
+Half-Deer+ - Cauldron of the Stars
+Half-Deer+ - Starglitter Tree
{anc} - Cotton Bunny
8f8 - Dreamer's Cloudland

Love Quote of the Day:
The inner reality of love can be recognized only by love.
Hans Urs von Balthasar

No comments:

Post a Comment