Friday, February 14, 2014

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY - LOVE YOU LIKE A LOVE SONG



I just want to wish you all a Happy Valentine's Day! This morning I was thinking of my family and friends. When I stopped and looked around I noticed I was alone dancing in my kitchen singing very off key to Selena Gomez's Love You Like A Love Song. That's my jam today. *giggles* Have a wonderful valentine's!

Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Selena Gomez & The Scene - Love You Like A Love Song

Lolita Oleander

What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth - Yelena
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Earrings: Yummy - Satin Bow & Pearls Set
Necklace: Yummy - Satin Bow & Pearls Set
Bracelet: =Zenith= - Love Heart leather Bracelet
Dress: .Tokame. - Damara Autumn Dress
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Tights: Izzie's
Socks: fri. - Knee.Socks
Shoes: *League* - Vintage T-Bar Pumps
Pose: {Imeka~}

Love Quote of the Day:
All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.
Charles M. Schulz

No comments:

Post a Comment