Wednesday, November 27, 2013

HAPPY THANKSGIVING 2013 - THANK YOU

Our families got together this past week and celebrated Thanksgiving. We got a bunch of us together chased the turkey, sat down and ate. We had so many of our loved ones around us it was great. We played a little game while we ate dinner. We went around the table telling a story about ourselves and after the story was over we all voted if it was TRUE or FALSE. We laughed a lot and I know a few of my family members a little more after that. *giggles* I've decided to write a couple of things I'm thankful for using the word Thanksgiving.

Thankful for all those wonderful people I get to call friends and family.
Happy that every time I get together with those I love my heart smiles.
Always looking forward to a new day.
Need to remember to always tell those I love how much I do.
Kissing my honey makes my whole day.
Singing silly songs to my family and friends on skype makes me blush.
Grabs and hugs my little ones because they mean a lot to me.
I find myself giggling out loud at memories my SL family is making.
Very happy in 2013.
In love.
Never want to forget how lucky I am.
Gratful for all the wonderful things I have in my life.



Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Dido - Thank You

Lolita Oleander

What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth - Briony
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Necklace: MIEL - VIV NECKLACE
Bracelet: W&B -Diamond & Pearl Bracelet Stack
Bracelet: Mstyle -Ribbon Bracelet
Dress: Sn@tch - Simone Retro Dress
Tights: Izzie's
Shoes: *BOOM* - Posey Heels
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Pose: !bang


Love Quote of the Day:
With our love, we could save the world.
George Harrison

No comments:

Post a Comment